It's Your Pitch Podcast with Angel Borrelli
||Join Angel every Tuesday at 11:00am PST for her live podcast! Pitching mechanics expert and Sport Kinesiologist Angel Borrelli with sports reporter Joe Castellano discuss baseball injuries - both cause and prevention. They go beyond the ordinary sports show and discuss the proper mechanics of pitching.|
Breaking it down…. your pitching mechanics, your body, and your pitching performance
are you struggling
with a loss of control or pitch velocity?
do you have a nagging baseball injury
that could be caused by your pitching mechanics?
have you felt that your baseball pitching
should be better than what it is now?
If you are a pitcher commited to excellence and the " I will do whatever it takes" mentality, know that science provides a complete world of real solutions and new results for you, your pitching mechanics, and your performance.
Using a scientific approach to qualitative pitching analysis, strength and conditioning, and teaching methods, solutions are available to you that are beyond what you can imagine.
Changes to improve your pitching performance in terms of velocity, location, and pain-free/ injury-free pitching can be seamless and interface with who you are as a pitcher without compromising those things that make you special.
Imagine what you could do if:
- You understood that increasing your pitch velocity does not just mean moving your arm faster.
- Learn all the ways that your body contributes to pitch velocity
- You knew that a pain in your elbow has more to do with the way you use your hips than how you use your arm.
- Learn how to improve your stride-phase mechanics to avoid or prevent a pitching injury.
- You could see yourself on film, and not only be given feedback about your pitching mechanics but be taught how to make the necessary changes.
- Learn how to get the job done by using the science behind the mechanics of pitching.
It's in the Science
By using a scientific qualitative analysis for your mechanics and
an integrated solutions approach for your training and your pitching performance,
I can enable you to achieve things you never thought possible.
Are You ready?...
To See How Good You Could Actually Be....
Sport Science for Pitching Mechanics